LATE REGISTRATION - OPEN JUNE 23 - 30, 2022
Did you forget to register?
New to Sooke?
SDMHA will be accepting LATE registration for the 2022-23 minor hockey season June 23-30, 2022.
Late registrations will be subject to $50 late registration fee.
Prior to June 23 parents/guardians are strongly encouraged to make sure they have the required information and have completed the registration requirements outlined below. Incomplete registration packages will be not be accepted.
- Player information (name, address etc.)
- Parent/Guardian information (names, address, phone number, etc.)
- Read SDMHA Social Media Policy
- Read SDMHA Code of Conduct
- Create/update SDMHA RAMP registration account
- Create/update emergency medical/contact information (ePACT)
- Successfully complete Respect In Sport for Parents or Activity Leaders/Coaches (must provide certificate # during registration, to find your certificate # click HERE)
- Complete Criminal Record Check, for further information please see Criminal Record Check page (If submitting a CRC for the first time or renewing, please attach proof of CRC submission to player registration. If you are uncertain of your CRC status/expiry please contact your current team manager)
- Valid credit card for payment (Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit)
We are excited to use RAMP for our 2022-23 registrations. Please note that this system is separate from our website, official assignor and team app. You will need to set up an account (http://Sookemha.rampregistrations.com) specifically for registration. Only ONE registration account is required per family.
Online Registration Assistance Information
If you have difficulties during registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with only the words "REGISTRATION HELP" in the subject line to ensure a prompt response. Include your name, question and a contact number where you can be reached. Please restrict your questions to registration issues only, as the webmaster will not be answering any questions/concerns regarding registration fees.
We would also ask that you DO NOT email any other executive members, your coordinator or team manager directly with questions/concerns regarding registration or registration fees.