SDMHA Registration 2022/2023
General registration for the SDMHA 2022-23 hockey season will be opening March 1 to March 31, 2022.
Prior to March 1st parents/guardians are strongly encouraged to make sure they have the required information and have completed the registration requirements outlined below.
Incomplete registration packages will be waitlisted.
- Player information (name, address etc.)
- Parent/Guardian information (names, address, phone number, etc.)
- Read SDMHA Social Media Policy
- Read SDMHA Code of Conduct
- Create/update SDMHA RAMP registration account
- Create/update emergency medical/contact information (ePACT)
- Successfully complete Respect In Sport for Parents or Activity Leaders/Coaches (must provide certificate # during registration)
- Complete Criminal Record Check (attach screen capture of confirmation during registration)
- Valid credit card for payment (Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit)
Divisions will have the following capacities:
U6 - No waitlist
U7 - No waitlist
U9 - No waitlist
U11 - 36
U13 - 36
U15 - 39
U18 - 39
U21 - 22
Registrations will be waitlisted after the division capacity has been reached. SDMHA strives to have everyone play hockey in Sooke but certain numbers might not make it feasible. All waitlisted registrations will be individually reviewed for potential division placement.
Waitlist requests are subject to a $20 non-refundable fee (to be applied to registration fees if placed).
Please visit www.sookeminorhockey.ca/content/registration for further details