Managing Your Team
Game Report Form
REGULATION # 2
Appointment and Duties of League Commissioners/Managing Directors
2.01 Recreational League Commissioners:
- Commissioners will be appointed for each inter-league by the respective VP.
- Commissioners shall supervise the operation of their respective leagues under the guidance of the Vice-President. They shall be responsible to ensure that the Constitution, By-Laws and regulations of Hockey Canada (HC) BC Hockey and Vancouver Island Amateur Hockey Association (VIAHA) are adhered to.
- Commissioners shall deal with all complaints within his/her league and shall report to the VP on their designate.
- Commissioners shall report any conduct or behaviour of any player or team official which may be considered detrimental to minor hockey. Commissioners shall be responsible to report all discipline matters immediately to the VP or their designate and ensure discipline of "players & Team Officials" is carried out.
- Commissioners shall prepare a written report on the activities of his/her league to the VP by March 31st of each playing season.
- Commissioners shall receive all game sheets for the teams league and submit these to the VP for their designate, paying particular attention of those players or team officials who have reached the 3/5/7 benchmarks (as per Appendix 4)
- Commissioners may be authorized by their respective VP to suspend any player or team official for one game only, for any infraction of the rules or for conduct detrimental to the Society, but any such suspension must be reported immediately to the respective VP and respective MHA President.
- Commissioners shall not be a team official on any inter-league association team within his/her league.